Membership Terms and Conditions
As a member of NDF you agree:
- To comply with the Code of Conduct.
- To make payment of appropriate fees to NDF upon joining or renewal.
- That NDF will communicate with you about your membership.
- That NDF and/or its office bearers and representatives will not be held legally responsible in relation to your business dealings.
- That your membership is not transferable or refundable.
- That any changes to your membership details are to be communicated to NDF in a timely manner.
- That your membership is valid for 12 months from initial payment of fees.
- That if your membership lapses more than 30 (thirty) days past your anniversary date, your membership will cease.
- That you may not claim, or use NDF member discounts and benefits after your membership has expired.